Total Pageviews

Monday 25 March 2024

Kiki Dee


This is an early Kiki Dee L/P.....she sings well on it and does a great job on all the well known songs that are there...BUT the A&R men or whoever it was that did choose the songs unfortunately didn't do a very good job....I realise that these tracks must have been Kiki's first single's.....There is no details on the back sleeve so I really can't be sure.....I am only glad that  Elton John got her signed up on his label "Rocket"and produced the great L/Ps that I have already Posted on here !!....Not forgetting the great one she did for "Tamla Motown"...

1. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
2. Excuse Me
3. Sunshine
4. Patterns
5. Hungry Heart
6. Now The Flowers Cry
7. When We Get There
8. Why Don't I Run Away From You

1. On A Carpet Ride
2. I
3. We've Got Everything Going For Us
4. I Dig You Baby
5. Stop And Think
6. There He Goes
7. How Glad I Am
8. I'mGoing Out



7. How Glad I Am.

2 comments: