Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 March 2024

Barbra Streisand.


Nice vibrant cover to this L/P....and "Barbra" has got complete control of her voice....a very different sound to her early recordings never the less excellent choice of songs.....The Back cover puzzled me for a while....I thought what a peculiar image to put on a cover even tho' it was the back... after a couple of weeks it suddenly dawned on me a slab of butter and a fly
"Butterfly".....Duh that's the title of the L/P !!! you can't see it very well but that's what it called.....She does a great job on "Crying Time "!!!

1. Love In The Afternoon
2. Guava Jelly
3. Grandma's Hands
4. I Won't Last a Day Without You
5. Jubilation

1. Simple Man
2. Life On Mars
3. Since I Don't Have You
4. Crying Time
5. Let The Good Times Roll


     4. Crying Time.

1 comment: