Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 June 2023

Sarah Vaughan.



  This one is great "Stereo"..and Sarah does a great job...unfortunately I have only Volume One on Vinyl....I have the CD which is a 2 Disc version and contains quite a few "Extra's" on it like most of the "Takes" from the session that includes alternative takes and incomplete takes...and it shows how much time and effort must go into the production of an L/P....on the sleeve it does not say who the Orchestra is...Its Conducted by Hal Mooney

1. The Man I Love 
2. Someone To Watch Over Me
3. I'll Build A Stairway To Paradise
4. Is'nt It A Pity
5. Biddin' My Time

1. Of Thee I Sing
2. How Long has This Been Going On
3. I've Got A Crush On You 
4. Lorelei
5. My One And Only


         3. I'll Build A Stairway To Paradise

5 comments:

  1. Sara Vaughan is one of the greatest treasures of music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, I forgot - thanks for posting Ms Vaughan's album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Copa...Thanks for the comment..cheers...

    ReplyDelete