Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 February 2016

Caterina Valente..320 Kbps

Re-Post Requested By Andyzi

 
This was probably the last English L/P release of Caterina's it was recorded in 1975 when she was still married to "Roy Budd"and he has produced it....it was recorded in England and once again it's a typical 70's sound and 70's songs...so as so many L/P's before... the "Now" is 1975 not 2012 !!!....She does a good job on the tracks but nothing that you could say was "great"best song for me is the last track "I Wont Last A Day "

P.S. Couldn't find a video for any of the tracks so below is one of my favourite Video's... Hope you like it !!

 1. True Love
2. Laughter In The Rain
3. September Is a Long Time Gone
4. Love Music
5. What I Did For Love
6. Falling In Love With The Wind

1. Be My Love
2. Feelin' Groovy
3. Love Will Come Again
4. Put A Little Love Away
5. Love Said Goodbye
6. I Won't Last A Day

 

7 comments: