Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Brenda Lee


This L/P certainly took me by surprise...didn't realise that Brenda Lee could sing as she does on this Album....certainly her voice has changed since her teens... give it a listen you will be surprised like I was....It ticks all the boxes....

1. Here's That Rainy Day
2. You'll Never know
3. Baby Wont You Please Come Home
4. Can't Help Falling In Love
5. I Only Miss Him When I Think Of Him

1. Am I Blue
2. If I Had You
3. Close To You
4. Little Girl Blue
5. I will Wait For You





1. Am I Blue.

2 comments:

  1. Many greetings Espo
    Thanks for this album of Brenda Lee , I did not have this one in my collection of Brenda Lee.
    Many thanks .
    I send a message to Bob, but his English is poor so his said and he hasn't got your messages, but he was happy when i send him with a short translation and the original to hear about you.
    Greetings and thanks for everything
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete