Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 July 2017

Frankie Vaughan 320 Kbps.

Re-Post Requested By Ian

 As it says in the inside of this double L/P.........

and I agree..BUT what a marathon task of listening to the whole thing all at once !!..
The singing and arrangments are ok and if you are a "Frankie" fan you will love it...I guess that it would be great as part of a "Play List" combined with other songs and artists !!
OK I wonder if I will be shot down in flames by "Frankies" fans !!!!!





14. Dream Time.mp3

6 comments:

  1. thanks for re up
    might get some peace now from the other half but my ears might hurt from the singalong session

    cheers Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. But there's only 20 hits on this download!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annonymous...have you downloaded parts 1 & part 2 ????????????

    ReplyDelete