Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 May 2020

Nana Mouskouri....320 Kbps


This is a 1969 recording with "The Athenians"and a very good one Nana's voice is clear and precise without the big orchestra's she sounds great....Included is her hit "White Rose Of Athens"....later I think she recorded it with a full orchestra and that the "Hit" version (I think)...all the tracks are great and her version of "The First Time Ever I saw Your Face" is one of the best !!

1. Scarborough Fair/Canticle
2. The Last Thing On My Mind
3. The Lily Of The West
4. Try To Remember
5.Song For A Winters Night
6. Ereena

1. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
2. Love Tastes Like Strawberries
3. White Rose Of Athens
4. Over And Over
5. Cu Cu Rru Cu Cu Paloma
6. My Friend The Sea




     1. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Could you also reupload the "American Album" of Nana Mouskouri?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is One Of My Favourite Nana Albums And One Of Many Of My LPs That I haven't Yet Digitised - Thanks For Saving Me The Trouble :-)

    ReplyDelete