Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 June 2022

Alma Cogan.

It seems we have a Alma fest !!!

I wonder if most of us who listen to songs either on Vinyl or CD or MP3 players and even the Radio think about the orchestral arrangements because I think that a good arrangement of a song can make it great...and this L/P has some fantastic arrangements in fact the whole album is A1....and it helps the singer sound great too...not that Alma Cogan needs any help in that department...Once again she sings perfectly....I wish some of our female singers of today could sing as clear as Alma you can hear every word she sings....Best track for me is "What Is There To Say" with "Falling In Love With Love " a good Second

1. With You In Mind
2. I Dream Of You
3. Lets Fall in Love
4. In Other Words
5. My Heart Stood Still
6. But Beautiful

1. You'll Never Know
2. All I Do Is Dream Of You
3. What Is There To Say
4. Don't Blame Me
5. Falling In Love With Love
6. The More I See You

    3. What Is There To Say

5 comments:


  1. Many thanks again for upload,looking forward to hearing this album. I appreciate the time and effort you put into all this.
    Kind Regards,
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can one say about this LP by Alma Cogan except to show that had EMI promoted her differently, she could have been called the female Sinatra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Popguy for you comment and Re-post request much appreciated so enjoy Alma !!...cheers....Luigi

    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Re=posts Luigi!

    ReplyDelete