Total Pageviews

Monday 7 October 2019

Neil Sedaka


What a great singer and song writer is "Neil Sedaka"....he has composed loads of songs for himself and other singers...this L/P has my favourite song by him on it "Betty Grable"....just a simple arrangement piano and Neil singing Grrrrrrreat....In fact will post the track here as well as the L/P so you can hear what I am on about !!!...great lyrics as well...wonder if he wrote them or was it "Greenfield" thats the other name on the credits of the song.....any "Neil Sedaka" enthusiasts out there who can enlighten me ?

P.S. this was the comment that was posted earlier !!
Bloggersteve53 said...

Great album - thanks Luigi. Howard Greenfield was the lyricist. Sadly he died of AIDS in 1986 aged just 49.

Steve

1. The Immigrant
2. A Little Lovin'
3. Sad Eyes
4. Flame
5. Laughter In The Rain
6. For The Good Of The Cause

1. The Way I Am
2. Going Nowhere
3. Love Ain't An Easy Thing
4. Betty Grable
5. Endlessly


4. Betty Grable.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you.
    I love the Betty Grable song sample.
    I can't wait to hear the rest!

    Your Pal,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bazillion thanks! Going Nowhere is one of my all-time favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete