Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 August 2022

Best Of The Answer Songs.VA. Vol 1

We are still cruising around with the DeLorean !!....fast forward 10 Years to the 50's......the Swing has Swung and now the softer side of music has arrived...But not to soft there are still some Belter's Around !!
 
1. Run Around Sue......Dion
2. Stay At Home Sue......Linda Laurie & The Del Satins
3. Who Put The Bomp In The Bomp Bomp Bomp
4. I Put The Bomp......Frankie Lymon
5. Oh Carol......Neil Sedaka
6. Oh Neil......Carol King
7. The Lion Sleeps Tonight......The Tokens
8. The Tigers Wide Awake......The Romeos
9. Book Of Love......The Monotones
10. Reading The Book Of Love......The Monotones
11. There Goes My Baby......The Drifters
12. I Found My Baby......Joey & The Lexingtons
13. Wooden Heart......Bobbi Martin
14. I Know Your Hearts Not Made Of Wood......Marie Ann
15. Save The Last Dance For Me......The Drifters
16. I'll Save The Last Dance For You......Damita Jo
17. Who's That Knocking......The Genies
18. Its Me Knocking.......Jeanie & Her Boyfriends
19. Take Good Care Of My Baby......Bobby Vee
20. He Takes Good Care Of Your Baby......Carole King
21. Return To Sender......Dave Edmunds
22. Don't Want Your Letters.......Gerri Granger
23. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do......Neil Sedaka
24. Making Up Is Fun To Do......Tina Powers
25. Honey I Miss You......Gary Pucket & The Union Gap
26. Honey I Miss You Too......Margaret Lewis
27. Poetry In Motion......Danny Fisher
28. Enormity In Motion......Simon Crum
29. I Know You Cheated On Me......The Roomates
30. Please Don't Cheat On Me......The Roomates
 
          5. Oh Carol 
          6. Oh Neil

6 comments:

  1. Here in Portugal, I like so much your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon...Thanks For Your Kind Comment...It Is Much appreciated...enjoy all the music....Cheers...Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. mille grazie ESPO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Giorgio....enjoy the music....Cheers Luigi / Espo

    ReplyDelete