Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 June 2022

Alma Cogan.

At this moment its freezing and frosty outside so a trip on the carpet over the "Pond" is a No-No !!...But Hey !! whats this glowing Red in an old shoe box !!!..Click ! Click!..Wow ! I'm now in "John's" Record shop !..and I'm not In "Leicester" anymore !!!!
And the first one that gets tucked under my arm is the first L/P that "Alma " recorded !!

1. I Love To Sing
2. Life Is Just a Bowl Of Cherries
3. They Can't Take That Away From Me
4. Taking a Chance On Love
5. Ain't we Got Fun
6. You Do Something To Me

1. Today I Love Everybody
2. Cheek To Cheek
3. If This Isn't Love
4. As Time Goes By
5. Comes Love
6. Blue Skies


          6. Blue Skies

3 comments:

  1. The name is Alma "C"ogan, not Alma "G"ogan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anon...slip of the finger !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Requested repost for Popguy !....hope you enjoy the music....Cheers.. Luigi

    👍 !

    ReplyDelete