Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 March 2023

Danny Williams.


 It's a pity that "Danny Williams" did not have more success than he did....After his version of "Moon River" which was a hit in England but I think it was overshadowed in the rest of the world by the "Andy Williams" version... then he went on and made this L/P which is a good one and a couple of singles.Maybe it was because he sounded a bit like "Johnny Mathis"...Best Tracks for me is "No Love No Nothing" & "With These Hands"   


1. In Love For The Very First Time
2. Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing   
3. I Can't Give You Anthing But Love
4. With These Hands
5. No Love No Nothing
6. I'm Beginning To See The Light                                
1. Just In Time
2. What Kind Of Fool Am I
3. I've Got You Under My Skin
4. Portrait Of My Love
5. Steppin' Out With My Baby
6. Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye 
 
   
              5. No Love No Nothing         

4 comments: